Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also want to try it

Hello

I live in Germany and I'm glad that I could now buy the Prolon diet here as well.
    I fast intermittently almost every day and therefore curious how I will to succeed now.
    I wish all newcomers much success.

Originally posted by roschee View Post
    Hello

I live in Germany and I'm glad that I could now buy the Prolon diet here as well.
    I fast intermittently almost every day and therefore curious how I will to succeed now.
    I wish all newcomers much success.

Thanks for your message roschee ! We're happy ProLon is available in Germany too. If you have any questions going forward, feel free to post them on here and we can go through it together!

Comment

Hello
      i am considering giving it a go but I detest olives. Is there an alternative snack I could substitute the olives with?
      Thanks

Comment

Hi Michaela,
        The alternative to olives that Professor Longo outlines in the Longevity Diet book is capers - a few cubes of avocado may also be a substitute. That said many people who don't usually like olives actually report liking the ProLon olives. Another clever way of taking the olives is to add them to the soup which disguises the taste and texture. All the best...

Comment

Working...
        X