Yeast extract

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeast extract

I’ve got to day four. I was never signifcantly over weight but have dropped my weight from around 12 stone to around 11 stone 3. So in that sense good...

However, my primary reason for taking part was the system reset angle. I thought it could help with IBS. In fact I’ve been pretty uncomfortable the past four days with bloating. I suspect it’s caused by the yeast extract in the soups. I know you say you are gluten and dairy free, but I think you should be flagging that there is yeast extract in the programme, as many people struggle with yeast.

Originally posted by Rupert1 View Post
    I’ve got to day four. I was never signifcantly over weight but have dropped my weight from around 12 stone to around 11 stone 3. So in that sense good...

However, my primary reason for taking part was the system reset angle. I thought it could help with IBS. In fact I’ve been pretty uncomfortable the past four days with bloating. I suspect it’s caused by the yeast extract in the soups. I know you say you are gluten and dairy free, but I think you should be flagging that there is yeast extract in the programme, as many people struggle with yeast.
    Hi Rupert1, Thank you for the feedback! I will pass this along to the research and development team so they can investigate the ingredients.

Comment

Working...
    X